Our baby girl's blog

I really wanted to start this blog so that I could share with all my friends back home who I can't be around all the happenings of my pregnancy and appointments.

And since this will be my last pregnancy, I wanted a little keep sake to reflect back on one day of everything that happened.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

26 WEEK UPDATE

Not much has happened this week. My BFF and her family are up visiting from Canada, so we’re off and about daily doing this and that. The weather here in Moscow is ridiculously hot, we’re in the high 20’s, than low 30’s . By the time they leave, week 27 is approaching we’re almost in the 40’s, it is officially too hot to sit outside, even for me.

My week 26 OB was uneventful. I saw my little Mia on the screen once again (yes I had another ultrasound, I love Europe). I gained 1 kg (2.2 lbs), my fundal height was 24 so I am measuring almost two weeks behind based on the dates my doctor gave me, but a little less than a week behind based on my original ovulation date.

My cervix is long and closed, so no delivering here anytime soon.

This upcoming week is exciting because it marks another milestone, the end of second trimester and the beginning of third. With less than 99 days left now the time before I leave for Canada is fast approaching. There is a lot still to be done, but thankfully things are slowly coming together. Our first big purchase was made courtesy of my best friend, and we now have our stroller.

Next appointment should be around 29 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment